We are recruiting qualified, enthusiastic and dedicated EFL professionals to work on the Intensive English Programme to deliver exceptional English language training to male/female students in purpose-built training centres equipped with state-of-the-art facilities in the city of Dammam Saudi Arabia.
• You are required to work 40 hours weekly minimum of 30 hours teaching 10 hours preparation and may required to cover.
• Preparation of lessons.
• Marking of homework and class work.
• Preparation, administration and marking of placement, progress and achievement tests.
• Assessment and reporting of student performance.
• Development of supplementary materials for core syllabuses or for special courses.
• Attending staff meetings and/or workshops arranged by senior staff.
• Assisting with the running of public examinations.
• Playing a full and active part in the life of the partner College/University.
• Degree level qualified
• Minimum of CELTA qualification or equivalent
• EFL teaching experience - preferably in a Middle Eastern country
• Delta qualification or equivalent
• A Masters degree in Applied Linguistics or TESOL
• IELTS Experience
• Teaching experience in a university or college environment
Remuneration and benefits
Starting Salary between 9000.00 to14000.00 Saudi Riyals monthly depending on qualification and experience.
- Free Accommodation
- Free Transport
- Health Insurance
- 10 Month fixed contract (renewable)
- Return airfare
If you are interested please send your Cv’s to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0044 121 7778009 Fax:0044 121 7779877 www.mcetltd.co.uk